Nepean Conservative Association is holding its Annual Meetings on February 25th, 2018.
Members are invited to attend this meeting and participate in its activites.
There will be two components to this meeting...
12:00PM Annual General Meeting
- VALID ID WILL BE CHECKED ON ARRIVAL
- Only members who have been active since February 4th, 2018 may vote OR
- Members who's memberships have lapsed in the past 90 days prior to the meeting may renew at or before AGM to vote
- All members can participate in non voting parts of the meeting including new members signing up at the AGM
- People who wish to purchase or renew memberships on site should bring a cheque, money order, or valid credit card. Checks should be made to "Conservative Fund Canada"
- President’s report on the EDA’s 2017 activities
- Financial Agent’s report on the EDA’s 2017 finances
- Election of the 2018 Board of Directors
- Other business if required
1:30 PM Delegate Selection Meeting
- The start time of this event will follow the AGM and could be delayed by the election of a new board.
- REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO EVENT START
- You may download, print, fill out, and bring to the event your registration form.
- Registration forms will be available prior to event start at AGM
- Membership will cast votes to select representatives who will attend this years national convention as delegates who can vote on behalf of the association.
3500 Fallowfield Rd
Ottawa, ON K2J 4B3
Click Here For Google Map & Directions