The Nepean Conservative Association Candidate Nomination Committee advises you of the opening of the Conservative Party of Canada’s nomination process in the Electoral District of Nepean.
Nominations close on Thursday, November 8th, 2018.
Anybody who wishes to be a Nomination Contestant must submit their completed nomination application to Conservative Party Headquarters, 130 Albert Street, Suite 1720, Ottawa, Ontario, K1P 5G4, by 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 8th, 2018.
Anybody who wishes to be eligible to vote at the nomination meeting; the date, time and location of which will be announced at a later date; must be a member of the Conservative Party of Canada and residing in the Electoral District of Nepean as of Thursday, November 15th, 2018. New memberships must be received by Party Headquarters by 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 15th, 2018. Memberships can be purchased online until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 15th, 2018.
- Nominations are now open for application.
- Only members with active memberships as of November 15th 2018 can vote.
- The nomination meeting time and location will be announced at a later date.
- November 8th, 2018 Deadline for Nomination Submission to be recieved
- Voter Deadlines for Nomination
- November 15th, 2018 5PM is the deadline for new memberships and renewals to be recieved at party headquarters.
- November 15th, 2018 11:59PM is the deadline for new memberships and renewals to be completed online
Potential Candidate Information
- Please review the CPC Party Governing Documents for Members for more information on how to become a Nomination Candidate.
Candidate Nomination Vote
- Where: Nepean Sportsplex, Hall A & B, 1701 Woodroffe Ave. Nepean, ON K2G 1W2
- When: Sunday, December 16, 2018
- Doors open at 11:30 AM
- Call to order and candidate speeches will begin at 12:00
Voting will be from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM